[OM] Re: OM3ti

Subject: [OM] Re: OM3ti
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:03:31 -0400
Activation of automatic EOS lens mount reconfiguration along with
autofocus and image stabilization modes on the OM-3Ti are found under
the EOS compatibility menu entry on menu page 4.  The menu screen is
located directly under the hinged film reminder plate which acts as a
protective cover.  The cover latch is activated by the voice command,
"Open Sesame".  If your film reminder plate is glued down instead of
hinged it may that your OM-3Ti is an early model without the EOS
compatibility features.

Chuck Norcutt