[OM] Re: Who needs a correction of zero?

Subject: [OM] Re: Who needs a correction of zero?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 21:45:20 -0300
Thanks a lot, Tom. These bay issues were diffcult for me to understand, but
I'm progressing little by little. To put it simple, we here are not
accustomed to make bussines this way. In fact, I learned about it since
subscribed. Some other practical issues still make it difficult for me, like
taxes and return policies, due to the fact that I live far away. We have
bay-associated servers like mercadolibre.com, but they're not as popular.

Beautiful 135s in Germany... wish they were in the US, would make them come
home more easily (but not too much so) - but one of those 'glow' somehow :-)

Regards,

Fernando.