[OM] Re: $699.95 for a V S1 600/8 solid CAT

Subject: [OM] Re: $699.95 for a V S1 600/8 solid CAT
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 21:10:28 -0400
Ah, the wonders of Ebay.  It never surprises me that people will try to sell
something at above market prices.  Well, buyer beware, that's all I can say.

I've had one of those lenses, along with the Zuiko and a Tamron SP over the
years.  They're all OK, but nothing beats a top-notch, ED-glassed, refracting
lens.  The only thing that they excel at is the most reach for the least weight.

Skip