[OM] the last of my Olympus outfit -- updated

Subject: [OM] the last of my Olympus outfit -- updated
From: "William Sommerwerck" <williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:36:50 -0700
I've sold several items. This is the updated list. A few prices have been
adjusted, and I've added some new goodies.

Thanks for looking.

Last year I sold off most of my OM outfit. Here are the remaining items, with
comments. Unless otherwise noted, all items are gen-yu-wine Olympus products.
(If you're looking for a VariMagni finder, F280, or focusing screens, they're
there. With other good stuff.)

I'm willing to dicker a bit on prices, especially if you're buying a lot of
stuff.  If I have not indicated a price, please make a reasonable offer.
Contact me directly, at williams@xxxxxxxxxx or grizzledgeezer@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks for your interest.

Olympus OM System Lens Handbook        $50    Crease at lower-right corner of
cover, a few tiny dents, but otherwise terrific. In original box.

Olympus VisionAge, issues 1-16                $160  Issue 1 has a torn cover
(along gutter), 1&2 have other cover damage; other issues are okay. Can't find
issues past 16, though I used to have them.

OM-1 body chrome                $149      I bought this body several years ago,
anticipating its use as a telescope camera. It's not new, but it's amazingly
clean -- it looks no more than "shop-worn".

OM-4T body black                    please make a reasonable offer

OM-4T body champagne        please make a reasonable offer

About two years ago, before I knew I'd be selling my OM outfit, I decided to
put custom leather panels on the bodies. As I didn't like the film holders, I
used a Dremel Moto-Tool, equipped with a cutoff disk, to remove them. This left
small nicks that were not covered by the panels. There were also some problems
with the leather panels. The color of one set wasn't right (the seller agreed
and offered to replace it though it never came), and the other did not fit the
back evenly. So the black camera has a bare back, and the champagne camera has
unevenly fitting leather on the back. I believe these issues can be resolved
with a courteous letter to the leather seller. Or I'll make good at my own
expense.

Olympus OM body cap     $10

OM leather shoulder strap with pad     $15

Sigma 70-210 APO f/2.8 lens     $199

Olympus 35-70 f/4 autofocus        $99        Not a lens for an autofocus body,
but a lens that focuses itself.

Olympus In-Focus Trigger Cord    $10     Works with some motor drives to shoot
only after correct focus achieved.

Vivitar TLA-1 telescope adapter     $49      magnification = lens fl / 10

Olympus VariMagni finder             $149     excellent condition, light use

Olympus F280 flash                       $199     excellent condition, light
use

Sunpak EXT-11 TTL flash cable and adapter     $25

Sunpak OT-1D TTL flash adapter     $15

Olympus lens hood for 35/2.8, 50/1.8, 50/1.4     $15

Olympus OM focusing screens, complete: 1-1 to 1-14, 1-4N, 2-4, 2-13     $340
 I'd prefer not to sell these separately.

Olympus OM focusing screen 1-10     $20

Olympus Eyecup 1 (frame/eypiece holder only, no cup)     $10

Olympus -3 dioptric correction lens     $15