[OM] Re: DORO!!!! [OT]

Subject: [OM] Re: DORO!!!! [OT]
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:36:14 +0200
Bill :)))

bs.pearce@xxxxxxx schrieb:

>Please tell us your return is not because you gave up the cello for the
>trombone and now have lots of time for photography!

nonono - just temporarily (and not for the trombone anyway, mygoodness
;)) - holiday time!
I must admit that I'm just scanning the list these days - too many E-1
communities and some even in german...and we're building www.olypedia.de
(based on wikipedia of course) - everyone is invited to contribute - but
it's SOOO nice you still remember me *gg (well, John H. and Lisa would
anyway :))

Have to admit too that this digital bug is really crawling in. It's just
so convenient - no soup to develope, no fingerprints or cats hairs on
negatives when scanning....Lovely D Zuikos under way (too expensive
though for me at the moment...), more bodies in the making...

anyone interested in a nice 2/28 for OM with hood? I'll stick to just a
few lenses with one body.

>For old times sake, give us just one conductor joke,

*g - the one's I haven't told yet are too rude to spread internationally
I guess :D

hope you're all well
still always so nice to be here

:Doro