[OM] Re: eBay copy of my Web page

Subject: [OM] Re: eBay copy of my Web page
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:32:34 -0700
LOL Graham ... That's right up there with your ask me how much I care.

Hopefully the thrill of having his auction removed will convince him to
respect other people's rights. However, I don't think he had any bids and
his auction was scheduled to end on Saturday. Alan may have done him a favor
... He also had numerous links to Alan's website which would help publicize
it. He probably won't put those back in.

-jeff