[OM] Re: Lies, digital, and megapixels

Subject: [OM] Re: Lies, digital, and megapixels
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:14:46 +0100
What a problem eh Walt?  If your wife were not such a nice looking
lady, doubtless with a pesonality to match, I should recommend the
"missing in the post" line as well.  Except that that is a lie and I
know that you are a man of integrity who would avoid lies, despite
your past in journalism ;-).

So you could point out the speed of the lens, the well-controlled
noise (because the 800 is bound to be a noisy little chap) or the
overall robustness (and therefore manliness) of the E-1 ...

Chris
p.s. "more better"?; and that in a message in which you appear to use
"prevaricate" for its proper meaning of "speaking duplicitously"
instead of meaning of "procrastinate" which so many of my fellow-
countrymen wander into.  cb
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.