[OM] Film pro goes digi, another E-1 photo

Subject: [OM] Film pro goes digi, another E-1 photo
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 23:37:41 -0700
Hmmm....lots of digital vs film discussion going on here, makes for
interesting reading.
It's interesing, over the last three years, to see the change in
viewpoint and use of many listmembers regarding digital.

I just found this lead article on Rob Galbraith. Definitely worth
reading. It's about a very successful pro who transitioned from Hassy
film to digital.

http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=7-7883-7913

Dinkin' around in PS last night, and prepped a B&W conversion of Napa
mustard from the Carneros district. From the same series of color
shots I posted about recently Shot with the E-1 and 14-54.

http://photos.imageevent.com/puma_cat/landscapes/CarnerosRedBW.jpg

I printed it out on my 2200 with the IP RIP and it turned out very nice.

Cheers,
StephenS

--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!