[OM] Re: 28/2.8 with "Tamron adaptor"

Subject: [OM] Re: 28/2.8 with "Tamron adaptor"
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:30:21 -0400
That would appear to be a Tamron hood for their 28mm f2.8 (if I am reading
the type on it correctly). I don't know their 28mm range at all but it looks
to be a 49mm thread as it attached directly to a Hoya filter of that size.
Not really an adapter just a pants description that is a little lacking in
the detail department. That price way above average to my memory, the last
one I sold went in the $60-70 range I think. Well done for the seller but
the private sale of it makes me suspicious personally.

HTH, Dan S.

From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Andrew L Wendelborn
Subject: [OM] 28/2.8 with "Tamron adaptor"

Up for auction at the moment, seems to be getting high bids, Zuiko 28/2.8
with "front Tamron adaptor with filter".
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15239&item=7533443
964
What is the Tamron adapter?
(Just curious -- I'm happy with my 28/3.5)
thanks
  Andrew