[OM] Re: [OT] Re: corks

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: corks
From: "James McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:33:30 -0600
In the late 1950s I mixed a half-case of Thunderbird with a like amount of
Squirt and four of us consumed the whole damn mess. One of the girls needed
to throw up and did it in the shower because she couldn't get enough
elevation to do it in the toilet. She is very religious now. The hangovers
were of legendary magnitude. I still cringe at the thought of T-bird. It may
be OK in moderation but I will never know. /jmac