[OM] Re: Film pro goes digi...

Subject: [OM] Re: Film pro goes digi...
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:23:42 +0800
You can check C*non's own site, they have MTF curves for their lenses, the
wide angles are all poor at the edges (common to other brands too). If you
have full frame sensor you will see the problem, with 1.5 or 1.6x sensors
the problem is less, it doesn't matter film or digital and with digital it
is even poorer.

C.H.Ling