[OM] Re: [OT] Re: corks

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: corks
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 06:55:36 -0400
Actually, the stuff I was drinking doesn't have a bladder... it's a
tetrapak, i.e. multilayer construction just like the single serve juice
drink boxes you get for the kiddies to have on long car trips.  The
latter come with a straw, not so the wine variety.  BTW, this stuff was
$5.99US for a litre package.

Another use for the bladders is camping trips, especially canoeing.
When the wine is gone, the bladders can be used for filling with
(boiled/treated) drinking water.

Earl