[OM] Re: Confession time...

Subject: [OM] Re: Confession time...
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 00:17:35 +0800
It all depends on one's need, just like - L*ica has very good lenses but is
the L*ica three to five times better than the others? I just sold a C*ntax
21/2.8 (for my friend) in *bay, the price was US$3400, most likely it is not
went to the collector's  hand as I have noticed that many people are going
to use it in C*non DSLR. Is it really that good to worth the huge price
different?

To many professional photographers here $22,000 is not a big deal, you
really need a high-resolution camera for big poster ad like the one posted
on subway station or the one hanging on the wall of shopping mall.
Especially the ads for woman's underwear, most of them I have seen were
amazing good in details :-) May be the 1Ds will work but I'm really doubt.

C.H.Ling