[OM] Re: Confession time...

Subject: [OM] Re: Confession time...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:42:25 -0700
Noise was just an example. As you would know from my other posts I
don't think that noise by itself is a very serious issue either. What
I was trying to say that since noise is easier to control from large
photo sites it shows that some makers of backs are not up to makers
of small sensors in many areas. Take a look here, about half way down
for a comparison between a 1DS and an Imacon back:

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/ixpress.shtml

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA