[OM] Wish list for E

Subject: [OM] Wish list for E
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 23:18:50 +1200
Hi all

One thing I would really like for the E-1 is a split-image screen.

I have been using the Zuiko 85-250 on the E, and accurate focussing is near
to impossible. Focussing has to be absolutely spot on with this lens, or the
result is soft, and, like the Zuiko 300/4.5, if you crank the focus ring over
the stop, you are away past infinity. Or else, even at 2 km the lens thinks it
hasn't reached infinity yet. So to speak.

OM content; I have been using the same lens, the 100/2, and the 35mm shift
om the OM4T

The 35mm shift is a bit of a trick to use on the E. It is an effective 70mm
(35mm equivalent) lens. So you need plenty of space to walk back into. I'd
love a 24mm shift :-)>  For either camera. Or each, I'm not fussy about that.

Brian