[OM] Re: olympus Digest V2 #210

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V2 #210
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 08:29:55 +0100
I'm really surprised at the fall off of the 14-54 at the long end.
I've taken headshots of everyone at work against a white background
for the website and it's really very noticeable. I'd be interested to
know if people don't find this as it might mean I've a problem with
my lens. I can post an example for comparison.

James