[OM] Re: Discounted E-1s in my city ( OT )

Subject: [OM] Re: Discounted E-1s in my city ( OT )
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 09:37:24 +0100
I don't like to use the courier services because a) their domestic
delivery services tend to be poor; b) their drivers are given almost
impossible targets to meet which forces them to speed on village
roads.  UPS, Panther and Citylink are the worst in my experience in
this country.

I should be interested to hear what response you get Brian - from the
camera shops.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker