[OM] Re: ParcelForce ( OT )

Subject: [OM] Re: ParcelForce ( OT )
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 18:26:18 +0100
That's my point really Roger: the couriers are not to be trusted --
on the whole.  There was one chap, though, who missed me the first
time around in the day but returned to find me after lunch.  I was
extremely grateful, but he was from Parceline or something, a firm I
had not seen before.

ParcelForce can leave parcels at the local PO for me to collect when
it suits me.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker