[OM] Re: #241

Subject: [OM] Re: #241
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 22:09:11 -0500
My family was all boys, but one family of cousins was all girls.  The
prettiest was almost exactly my age.  Very frustrating thing.

I like the terraced fields east of Council Bluffs and lots of hills
everywhere that the farmers cultivate with great skill to retain
topsoil.  I didn't idealize that sort of landscape when I was younger but
I've come round to it in a big way.  I like the various shades of green
too.  I was drawn to rock as a young man, but now I like green better.  In
its season, it is as precious as the bloom on the cherry tree.  YMMV.

Joel W.