[OM] Re: Vignetting with 14-54 (was "olympus Digest V2 #210")

Subject: [OM] Re: Vignetting with 14-54 (was "olympus Digest V2 #210")
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:49:06 -0500
Yeah Bill, it's not a really "bad" example of vignetting, so don't worry
about your eyes..  It's really there though in the original image.

And thanks for the compliment.  I just printed it last night at about
11x14.  I resized to get to a moderate printiing size of 240 dpi and it
came out swell.  E-1 chugs along, poor thing doesn't realize it's not a
Canyon or a Nikorn and just keeps making images.  It doesn't realize it's a
noisy piece of crap and I ain't telling it.

Joel W.