[OM] Re: OM's and vibration, was: Re: Olympus cameras etc in Australia

Subject: [OM] Re: OM's and vibration, was: Re: Olympus cameras etc in Australia
From: Don Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:11:35 -0700 (PDT)
The Oly tripod collar does work with the 200/4 + 2X-A.  I use a piece
of cardboard cut to fit inside the collar and then it fits adequately
snugly around the 2X-A.  When this combination is supported by the
collar around the 2X-A the balance is pretty good.

> >>In a message dated 7/31/2005 9:31:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
> >>fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> >>
> >>The  tripod collar helps my 85~250 quite a bit. Wish I could
> attach
> >>one to my  200/4 + 2X-A,

Don Shedrick

http://groups.msn.com/firstlightimaging