[OM] Re: OT How NOT to make a casual portrait

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How NOT to make a casual portrait
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 06:56:06 -0400
Piers:  How could the photos be that old?  You're only 30-35 now,
right?   ;-)

As far as the genealogy goes, we have the basics.  Robert Dunbar
immigrated to the colonies around 1650.  He was one of the indentured
servants working at Saugus Iron Works in Lynn, Massachusetts.  We know
his wife was Rose, but not her surname.  Other than that, we don't know
anything about his origins in Scotland other than being pretty sure he
came from Morayshire.  There was at least one other Robert Dunbar in
Morayshire at the time, a member of parliament  But that is not the same
Robert, and we are searching for our Robert's ancestors.  There are lots
of references on the internet to his father being Ninian, but that isn't
correct.  Hard to believe that it's on the net but isn't right, isn't it?

Earl