[OM] Re: E-1 sold out

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 sold out
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 17:54:25 +0100
That confirms what I have heard here, as regards the lower level body first.
But the repeated, tantalizing bargains on E-1 in New Zealand suggests that
stock levels are being reduced by discounting in relatively remote markets
which will not affect prices (or residual values?) in the main market.

--
Piers