[OM] FS: Olympus Medium Field Gadget Bag

Subject: [OM] FS: Olympus Medium Field Gadget Bag
From: Stephen Walker <stephenpwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 13:09:28 -0700 (PDT)
I normally don't like to bother the mailing list with
FS items, so I apologize in advance if i've annoyed
anyone.

I purchased this bag brand new for $39.99 + shipping,
which was a great price.  However, I've decided it's
not the right bag for me.  I could return it and get
my $39.99 back but i'd still be out shipping both
ways.

So, anyhow, I thought if anyone here was interested in
the bag (I can't find them below $55 now, even from
Willoughbys where I purchased it) I'd rather lose the
shipping selling it to the enduser than giving it back
to the store to markup and sell again.

So, say $35 plus shipping (which should be $7 or $8 in
the USA and who knows internationally)?  If you are
interested please reply off-list.

Bag Specs:

http://tinyurl.com/9533e
(olympus)