[OM] Re: E-1 sold out

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 sold out
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 09:30:44 -0300
On 8/3/05, John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Of course, there's no accounting for what's sitting on dealers shelves.
> When I say something is sold out and / or discontinued, it is in regards to
> Olympus America.

Defnitely. But if Olympus America has discontinued the kit then
chances are it's been discontinued or will be soon in other countries
as well. It certainly sounds like they've got something lined up for
us in the near future. Discontinue the kit, drop prices on the body,
sell off remaining stock, launch new body.