[OM] Re: Discounted E-1s in my city ( OT )

Subject: [OM] Re: Discounted E-1s in my city ( OT )
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 08:34:37 -0400
Yes, Olympus is very good about warranty service on items bought anywhere.
I've heard of Nikon refusing to repair gray market gear,  even if it was out
of warranty and they were going to get PAID for it.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  omtech@xxxxxxxxx