[OM] OK, it might be time.... need advice

Subject: [OM] OK, it might be time.... need advice
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:02:51 -0500
A number of things have happened in the last couple of weeks that
actually made the wife say to me this morning, "It might be worth it
just to bite the bullet and buy you that DSLR now."

After I picked my jaw back up, she said, "I can't keep track.  Which
one were you interested in?"

So, it comes down to either trying to find an E1 on closeout or an
E300.  Don't think waiting for the E2 or whatever is an option,
because it's going to be back up in the pro price range...

I would consider myself an advanced amateur, but occasionally I'm
asked to shoot for a friend's racing team.

Did the side-by-side comparo on dpreview, and it's a very fine line....

Those of you who have experience both ways -- what's your
opinions on which way I should lean?  Unfortunately, I don't think I
have a dealer in my neighborhood (NW Indiana) to go handle either
one, unless I take a quick trip into Chicago.

Also, can you still get the OM adapter with the E300?

Thanks.

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
cygnus at ctgonline.org
Valparaiso, IN

"Enjoy every sandwich." -- Warren Zevon

"At Microsoft, Quality is job, oh, I dunno, maybe 7 or 8?"