[OM] Re: Discounted E-1s in my city ( OT )

Subject: [OM] Re: Discounted E-1s in my city ( OT )
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 11:07:34 -0400
When the Olympus 'digital design department' head called me and asked me to
take the picture of the MA-1 adapter off my site,  I suggested it would be a
huge mistake not to have this item in the product line.   I went on to
assure them that people would abandon Olympus if they are coerced into not
being allowed to use their classic zuikos.
It's funny, they wanted to know where I got that picture from, and reminded
them that it was on THEIR corporate website, for all dealers to see.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  omtech@xxxxxxxxx