[OM] Re: Camera shops

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera shops
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 15:04:53 -0400
Not unless it embraces newer technologies.

One of the few remaining small dealers here in the Detroit area saw
the digital wave coming and embraced it.  He's still in business --
which is more than can be said for the half a dozen other shops.

Kind of a sad reality.  I suspect something similar happened as
automobiles eclipsed the horse and buggy.  Blacksmiths and carriage
makers watched helplessly as their livelihoods faded away.

ScottGee1