[OM] Re: [OT] Viruses

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Viruses
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 20:28:13 -0400
Vectoring/forwarding and infection can be quite different things.  Are
you saying a virus has been written to execute on multiple hardware
platforms?  If so, how was the code written?  Java?  That would be
interesting.  Sorry if I am asking something known to the world, but I'm
not up to date on virus-writing technology.

Earl