[OM] Re: Camera shops

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera shops
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 21:29:03 -0400
Excellent observations.  It's interesting that they've put an 8mp sensor
in the 880, and a 5.1mp in the 805.  I'd love to know the thinking
behind that.  While my preference would be for the 880 for its lens, I'm
also skeptical of 8mp in a small sensor.  Unless they've done some
magic, I'd prefer maybe a 6mp sensor.  The proof will be in the pics.
If I press the button, will Kodak do the rest?

Earl