[OM] Re: Olympus DSLR from NZ

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus DSLR from NZ
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 20:19:15 -0700 (PDT)
This reminds me of a few years back--ok, it was '96-97.  I was
also a member of the Mazda RX-7 list.  We knew where every last
unsold 3rd Gen RX-7 was located in North America.  By early 97
nearly all were gone.  Somewhere along the line a couple were
located in some obsure town in Flyover country.  This
information was posted to the list and within minutes both were
sold.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see the same happen with
the E-1.  No matter how good the next will be, the E-1 is of
sufficient quality to be viable (and desirable) for some time.

AG

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs