[OM] Re: doll like photos

Subject: [OM] Re: doll like photos
From: "Garry D. Lewis" <garrylewis747@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 11:38:20 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
>And to think children can be so
> sweet and fascinating as portrait subjects if you only let them be
> themselves, however inexpert you may be as a photographer. - Phil

You are kidding?Sweet? Facinating? at picture time? let them be themselves? If
you've done this then you can't be serious, or they were on med.s.

 >Dressing some six-year-old girl up like a hooker is child abuse.
>Paul Braun

Well I know two things about you. You've never see a hooker(they're nothing
like Julia Roberts) and you don't celebrate Halloween or take part in school
plays- because you don't want to abuse your kid.

Too bad I blew the original posts away or I'd see what y'all are upset about.
An I don't think photos of "children as adults" is anymore strange than the
16th and 17th century portraits of "children dressed as adults" paintings that
hang in the Louve'. Before you critize- remove the beam from you own eye.

But then again I could be surrong,

Garry