[OM] Re: doll like photos

Subject: [OM] Re: doll like photos
From: "Garry D. Lewis" <garrylewis747@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 12:32:45 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Well after looking at all of Becy's website--

Even though one of the contributers does pagents, I don't think that is the
thrust of the approach. I think these places are for parents that want their
daughters to look like "Barbie"- hence the "doll" looking hair and makeup. An
yes I do think the eye and teeth have been "over white'n"- also to enhance the
"Barbie look". Pornographic and obsene- no. Psychologically weird- definitely!
Problems down the road- bet money on it.  But I would put more blame on our
"beauty at any cost" culture, than on any else.

BTW, Red Ken is the nickname of the Mayor of London. So called because of his
"Leftist" leanings. He is proposing a total ban of all photography within
parks- according to my Googling.

Yours a little surronge,

Garry D. Lewis