[OM] Re: doll like photos

Subject: [OM] Re: doll like photos
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 10:40:22 -0700 (PDT)
As a father of two young daughters I have some thoughts about
this.  My primary responsibility is to provide a safe
environment and help guide and prepare them for life.

There are a lot of whackheads out there.  We live in an
outstanding neighborhood in a nice community.  Yet, when I do a
lookup at the sexual-preditor website, I find 27 people within
three miles of my house.  Of which a dozen were convicted of
sexual abuse of a minor.  (Two live in an apartment complex
three blocks away where there are over 50 kids living). This is
the average for this wonderful state where we have such
outstanding values.  Add to that, we've had a spate of
kidnap/murders around here.

Other than friends and family, do you wonder who attends these
child beauty pagents?

I can't protect my girls from everything, nor do I want to.  But
why subject them to additional risk.

If a person wants a "show dog" then get a show dog, don't parade
your kids around like they're your hobby.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com