[OM] Re: Confession time...

Subject: [OM] Re: Confession time...
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 21:45:33 -0300
On 8/4/05, Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Obviously Canon digic in the mix.  Yuck.

As I mentioned before, I'd be much more inclined to blame the
post-processing as opposed to the capture device. It's mainly the skin
and facial features that have been horribly over manipulated. The
other details (such as clothing and hair) may be over saturated but
they don't have nearly the same plastic look as the faces. In this
situation I'd say the majority of the blame lies on the photographer
in either the settings they used for the shots and the
post-processing, not the sensor.