[OM] TOPE 23 three new entries added!

Subject: [OM] TOPE 23 three new entries added!
From: Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 14:40:49 +0200
Hi,

3 great new entries have just gone live!

Excellent stuff, so go check it out at: http://www.tope.nl/gallery

Then regarding Chuck's issue of the index page not showing up: weird...
I too would guess that a Proxy is at fault, or something in the local
cache...

Also: thanks for the nice comments I received off- and on-list for the
past few TOPEs!
The last year or so I've hardly been able to really catch up with the
list, so often I don't see the messages until a few weeks after they
have been posted to the list.

Finally: we're almost at the point of having to start deciding the new
TOPE themes again. Watch this list for an e-mail about it soon. One
thing already: I don't think repeating the previous themes has my
preference. I'd say that only in case we cannot come up with good new
themes, repeating the former ones should be considered.

Cheers!
Olafo

PS: Over the weekend I can't get around to processing new entries, so if
you guys post something during that time, I'll add them as of next Monday.