[OM] Re: Olympus Business and now: WTB

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Business and now: WTB
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 08:56:51 EDT
In a message dated 8/5/2005 3:44:46 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

A friend  of mine has one - Apo-Lanthar! Absolutely gorgeous. I'll
have to try  and borrow it but he'll want his IIIG and Millenium 50mm
Summicron  LTM back first dammit. Ah well.
AndrewF

You can tell him: 1) You will bring his stuff back to him . . . today, and
2) That you have a friend who will take the old folding thing off his hands and
 even send him some folding green in exchange.

Seriously, I do have a snipe bid in on one with the Heliar lens.  For  those
who are offended by my getting a German medium format folder . . . I  will
probably be using one of my Olympus cameras to meter my exposures most  often.
Bill Barber