[OM] Re: Camera shops

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera shops
From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 09:01:48 +0100
On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 00:44:48 +0200, "Roger Key"
<rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Thanks for the camera shop info John. We will be visiting my mother on the
>Wirral (Heswall, overlooking the Dee estuary and Wales) at the beginning of
>September, so I could drop by Colwyn Bay on one of our trips into North
>Wales. Have you got an exact address for Cambrian Photography?

Hi Roger,

Website is http://www.cambrianphoto.co.uk/index.htm

They're on the "Old Colwyn" side of the town, on the "old" main road.
Coming from the Wirral, leave the expressway at the junction after it
passes under the railway bridge and head for Old Colwyn. Then turn
right, pass the police HQ and keep going into the town. You'll see
Cambrian Photography on the right after about half a mile.

Regards,

John Gruffydd (Mold, Wales, UK)