[OM] FS: OM-3 and OM-4's

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-3 and OM-4's
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 20:35:37 +0200

Hello all,

look at

http://zuiko.fotopic.net/c357014.html

for the following:

This is an OM-3 I am selling on behalf of a friend, I told him to first
offer it to the list, before it goes off to fre*bay.

It is used but in nice condition, asking price is 500 euro (616 us$)
excluding shipping from belgium.

next are two OM-4's, both with 4Ti circuits, one beater, one excellent.
Both are technically in very good condition.

the beater would be 225 euro (277 $), the excellent one 365 euro
(450$). Bundle price can be made.

If someone really wants a used but nice zuiko 8mm f2.8 fisheye, I have
one available for 650 euro, pictures on request.

best regards, and replies please off list,

Iwert.