[OM] Re: OT/non-OM Olympus use

Subject: [OM] Re: OT/non-OM Olympus use
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:44:28 -0400
Clint:   Wow, those are lovely.

I never knew that about the Infinity.  It was a great a little camera.
When it was introduced, I was working in the electronics and camera
section of a department store, and I sold a ton of them.  I sold so many
that I got two of those silver Olympus Infinity jackets as incentive
rewards, and some other stuff.  I think my ex-wife still has hers, and a
friends wife still has hers, even though she recently started using a
little Min#olta digicam as her main camera.

Earl