[OM] Oh no! Into the digital world!

Subject: [OM] Oh no! Into the digital world!
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:17:37 +0100
After all I've said! But it's okay, it not for me, honest guv.

C-8080 Wide Zoom ordered yesterday (the wife suddenly decided she wanted
a decent digital camera, but not an SLR). AP was disappointed with the
C-7070. They've not reviewed the C-8080 yet (or, at least, not that I've
seen), so this is a bit of a stab in the dark. The lens on the C-8080 is
supposed to be excellent. It's not that expensive -- seems to have
fallen off the back of a lorry somewhere near Slough...

At least she will have to learn how to use those millions of functions,
not me. I'm far too old for all that computing nonsense.

We will be taking it on holiday with one or two of my trusty OMs at the
end of this month. It will be interesting to see how they compare.

Simon