[OM] Re: For those of you that are fans of B&W

Subject: [OM] Re: For those of you that are fans of B&W
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:57:24 +0100
Tom

I like the overall look of the website, particularly as graduated
grey is one of my favourite colour schemes.  But I think that the
drop-shadow on the words at the top makes them look untidy, either
because the shadow is there or because it is too short, too close to
the main letters.  Also, I would change the mouse_over colour to
something more muted, closer to a match with the background in tone
and feel.

I should like to learn to use php, so your code would be welcome over
here.  But you are well ahead of me with your website, so perhaps it
would be wasted on me.  It seems to be something that I should be
able to run on my Mac, but I don't understand the relationship
between the coding system and my operating system.  I think I have
installed it, but I cannot find how to run it ...

Cheers

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker