[OM] Re: Pinhole conversion

Subject: [OM] Re: Pinhole conversion
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 11:43:46 EDT

In a message dated 8/8/2005 10:30:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

Of  course, since the object is to make fuzzy photographs, I suppose it
doesn't  really matter if the hole is round, square or oblong, particularly if
one
enjoys similarly primitive technology and looks at the results by firelight
in  the log cabin after coming back in from the outhouse.  :-)

Since  pinhole photography doesn't interest me, I know I should've stayed out
of  this, but it's raining again, and I'm stuck indoors, and I'm bored.  Is
the E-1 really waterproof?  I may find out in a few minutes.

Walt, it sounds like your current environment is perfect for developing an
interest in pinhole photography . . . you know that is what you do when you
can't dance and it is too wet to plow.  It is Monday and if you are really
curious about the waterproofness of your e-1, you could put on a rain suit (to
protect you from water until Saturday) and get in the shower with your  camera.

If it gets screwed up, don't blame this pinhead . . . I wasn't the  one who
was curious about the e-1 being waterproof.  {8^) Bill  Barber