[OM] How my E-1 got wet

Subject: [OM] How my E-1 got wet
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 19:28:00 +0000
My nextdoor neighbor, the occasionally naked sunbathing one, is, and has been
for some months now, living in another city due to unhappy family business and
related responsibilities.  She visits periodically to check on things and calls
occasionally to ask me to go do a walk-through of her house to see if all is in
order.

She has a worthless, criminal, scumbag 22-year-old nephew who comes and crashes
at her house occasionally, since it is now unoccupied, and, he being kin, she
hesitates to have him put behind bars, which is right where he belongs.
Because he sneaks in and out, it is never apparent when he is there with some
of his crack-smoking friends, so whenever I go over to check out the house, I
always go with Glock in hand, just as I did today.  He and I are not on
especially friendly terms.

Two weeks ago, we bought a 52-inch Mitsubishi DLP TV.  It came with a
no-questions-asked 30-day return option, so we were told to keep the 5x3x4 ft.
box it came in for 30 days, just in case.  I dragged it nextdoor and stored it
in her basement, since there was way more room over there than over here.

Much to my surprise and astonishment, when I opened the front door to her house
today, there was our Mitsubishi TV box just inside the front door, and it was
being filled with her stuff by her scumbag nephew and two of his friends.
They, of course, fled from me and Mr. Glock down the back stairs and out into
the woods.

It then began to rain.  That's how my E-1 got wet.  While waiting on the cops
to come, I came back home, fetched the camera and took pictures of the crime
scene: our box full of her stuff.

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-796868.html

They're still on the lam, and I'm sitting here with Mr. Glock in a holster on
my belt.  I doubt they'll be back anytime soon.  He knows I'm just looking for
an excuse to rid the neighborhood of him and his "associates," one way or the
other.

Walt, the Alpha Male of the neighborhood watch program

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --