[OM] Re: Call off the dogs, Bessa II on way to new home . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: Call off the dogs, Bessa II on way to new home . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 18:04:27 EDT

In a message dated 8/8/2005 4:54:51 PM Central Standard Time,  NSURIT@xxxxxxx
writes:

The  search is over thanks to an enabling list member from down under who
put
me on to a Voigtlander Bessa II in my own backyard.  It is  being  shipped at
less than the King's ransom being bid on  ebay.  I'm a happy  camper.

Double ugh!  No sooner had I sent the email about my joy of obtaining  the
Bessa II, than the store notified me they had looked at the wrong one and  the
one I wanted was "on hold" for someone else.  Guess, I'm not too sure  about
this "on hold" concept as I had sent them credit card information and told
them
to forward the camera.  Oh well, we will see what happens. {8^(  Bill
"slightly down in the chops" Barber