[OM] Re: Olympus OM LIbrary Site To Be Shutdown

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus OM LIbrary Site To Be Shutdown
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 02:33:03 -0500
Dr Peter Gilbert wrote:

> I will keep the material intact in case I can find another server to
> host the material, however most ISPs in Australia only permit up to
> 100Mb of material. Due to the number of PDF's of OM brochures,
> wallpapers etc I have well over that amount.

I have to admit to not being aware of your site before your posting, but
I appreciate the time and effort you put into assembling the materials
and maintaining them. Thank you.

I like Tom's idea of adding this material to zuikoholic.com. If that
does not work out, however, please contact me. I know of some server
space which might be available (alas, not in Australia!).

Steve