[OM] Re: #260

Subject: [OM] Re: #260
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 06:39:50 -0400
Graham:  Those are both wonderful shots, and I admire your sense of
"balance".  ;-)

But the shot with the 15mm is really amazing.  The horizon is nice and
level, no small accomplishment given your balancing act at the time.
And I like the way the water is rendered in the lower left of the photo.

Earl