[OM] Re: Where in the world is the Olympus Odyssey OM-1?

Subject: [OM] Re: Where in the world is the Olympus Odyssey OM-1?
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 20:14:52 +1000
At 05:11 PM 8/08/2005 -0400, Gary Teller wrote:
>Just curious where/to whom the body has progressed.  Seems like John H.
>sent it to George S. several weeks ago.  I just checked Andrew's Oly-Ody
>site but didn't see any updates.  BTW, Andrew, do you plan to post photos
>as they come in or will you wait and present a grand unveiling of the whole
>journey?

I updated the Olympus Odyssey site tonight with the latest info.  I believe
Robert Lewis currently has the camera, he's just about due to pass it on to
Stephen Troy.

I'm not sure what to do about the photo gallery, I was intending to put
them onto the gallery as they came in but a big unveiling at the end sounds
good too.  I'll put this question to a vote of participants to decide.

Regards,

Andrew McPhee
Olympus Odyssey co-ordinator
http://olympus-odyssey.com/