[OM] Re: Dixons

Subject: [OM] Re: Dixons
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 11:02:01 EDT

In a message dated 8/9/2005 9:46:08 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
piers@xxxxxxxx writes:

It's  hard enough to make the claim, but chasing it up
thereafter involves 0870  calls to their call centre which is *not* in the
flatlands.  Cost of  the calls on our claim was £10, you can guess the time
that was  involved.

My experience in these things is that it is always best to have a good
neighbor agent to help in such matters.  My experience with my agent has
always
been exceptionally good.  Absolutely no complaints.   {8^))))   Bill Barber